- A place or position suitable or appropriate for a person: “I found my niche”
- An ornamental recess in a wall, usually semicircular in plan and arched, as for a statue or other decorative object.
- A distinct segment of a market.
Welcome to Niche Hotel Athens!
The boutique 4 star hotel in the heart of Athens that redefines the meaning of the Athenian hospitality.
“Niche” means comfort, rejuvenation and security in accommodation.
An accommodation with background one of the biggest stations in Greek culture; Acropolis.
Within 3 minutes by foot, the Acropolis Museum is a must-see cultural destination.
Enjoy your luxurious stay in a room or suite, the design of which was made to harmonize the contemporary element with the Greek heritage. That’s why recycling materials were mainly used in the reconstruction of the building. Like, for example, the characteristic, idiotypic pattern with marble rhombs that adorns the bathrooms and the old, marble staircase of the building. These are made from Dionysos collectible marbles.
Sleep on premium Coco-Mat mattresses made from natural raw materials. These high-quality bed systems will provide support to every part of your body after a day full of walking in Monastiraki and Plaka.
When you wake up, Greek breakfast will surprise you with its unique tastes!
Choose amongst 33 rooms & 4 suites and... have a niche stay!
In the third century AD, due to the coming Scythian raid, a new city wall, the so-called Valerian Wall, was erected under Emperor Valerius (Caesar Publius Licinius Valerianus Augustus 193 or 200-260 or 264 AD), possibly on the same line as the Classical Themistoclean Wall. The Valerian Wall was extended to the east to include also the area of the city, which had been developed since the years of Emperor Hadrianus (Publius Aelius Traianus Hadrianus).
However, the fortification of the city of Athens, by Valerius and his son Gallienus (Publius Licinius Egnatius Gallienus, 218-268 AD), did not ensure the effective protection of the Athenians and was unable to restrain the short but painful raid of the Herules, in 267 AD, who destroyed this great fortification.
- COCO-MAT bed systems
- PILLOW MENU The hotel offers a pillow menu for your personal comfort. Available for purchase.
- Branded exclusive bathroom amenities
- Espresso maker machine
- Kettle and tea
- Complimentary Mini-bar
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Bathroom with rainfall shower
- Make-up mirror
- Safety box
- Full-length mirror
- Temperature control
- Infant cribs for infants aged 0-2 years (available upon request on complimentary basis)
- Iron & Ironing Boards (available upon request)
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Soundproof windows
- Plan of emergency exits
- Non – smoking
- Express check-out